Monday, November 16, 2009

SHOW THIS SATURDAY - Nov 21st at PLU 9am-5pm!

Do you feel like starting your Christmas shopping yet? I just went to my first magical Night of Giving at the Supermall in Auburn, WA last night with some girlfriends. The parking lot was completely full and you definitely could feel the shopping frenzy beginning. The lines were almost out the door in some stores. I guess people are realizing that Christmas Day will be here before you know it. I love Christmas, the real meaningful Christmas that is love, joy and family together. The crazy shopping part can be overwhelming sometimes, but can also be fun when you find the perfect gift or the best deal ever!

If you're not busy this Saturday, November 21st, come down to the campus of PLU in Parkland, WA to the 38th Annual Yule Boutique. 9am-5pm. Shuttle Bus from campus parking lots. Admission Donation $3. This is a pretty big show and one that has survived these 38 years, must be worth attending. I have been selling in the Fine Arts Gallery for @ 4 years and enjoy this show.

I hope to have things on my table that will be that perfect gift for someone you know, and in consideration of this economy, my designs are priced to be affordable luxuries with exceptional value for the quality of materials used.

See you then - Sarah

No comments: