Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Enjoy a calm refreshing winter.

I'm feeling excited about this brand New Year upon us! I'm setting goals and making lists to contain all my big ideas. Is it me or does it appear that each season comes a little quicker, especially in retail? I think they are speeding it up each year to keep up with our need to be a step ahead and have the lastest new thing. Spring designs are already out in stores. Winter is on clearance, even although it's barely begun. I'm cleaning out things in my home to streamline just a little more. That includes jewelry - so stay tuned for many pieces I plan to discount from last season. Right now I'm working on some great ski-related designs for a store close to Crystal Mountain (in the works, so that's all I can say for now). All those folks are living for winter to stick around as long as possible. LET IT SNOW is their favorite song!

No comments: