Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Never Stop....NEVER!

Pinned Image
I love this pic of LoLo Jones, with that calm determination in her eyes, ready to fly down the track and take gold. Monday's bootcamp of mostly biceps and back had me already sore, but I dragged myself in today for triceps and chest. (There's always cardio and core thrown in for fun.) Wow, the arms were shaking. I barely drove home and combed my hair. But now I can type and bring my protein smoothie glass up to my mouth, so things are looking up.

If you want results, you have to have the drive to keep going, no matter what. It's hard, but it's worth it! And that works for anything you really care about in life, not just a workout or fitness goal. Any dream that you have that is worth pursuing, will take time, effort, and pure gut - guaranteed. You will think about quitting and want to give up. But winners never quit.

Just keep your eye on the prize!

"Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it." - 1 Corinthians 9:24

Never Never Give Up Cell/Purse Charm - $5




 

No comments: