Sunday, July 27, 2014

Custom Memorial Pendant

I get requests all the time to create custom pieces that hold a great deal of sentiment and meaning to the owner. I feel quite honored to be part of someone's life in this way, knowing that each time they put on that jewelry, they hold their loved one closer to their heart and memory. 

My latest request was for a stamped pendant for a dear friend whose father recently passed away. One of her fondest memories was to be out on the water together on the family sailboat. Naturally, I incorporated a sailboat charm with the others and kept the color neutral so she could wear with anything.  She told me she wanted Miss You Dad on the front with the date of his passing. Then on the back side I stamped a  Bible verse about heaven that she requested. 

Next, came the one for her Mom. Hers had Miss You Honey on the front and a different verse on the back.
Email me at sarah(at)sarahjaned.com for custom requests. I have made bridal bouquet pendants, memorial pet jewelry, military tags, messages to kids leaving for or graduating from college, fitness quotes, poems and love notes in many languages and almost anything you can think of.

No comments: