Friday, July 3, 2009

Gidday from Down Under!


Hello travelers - I'm sure many of you have ventured over the equator to the great land of Down Under - Australia of course!


I grew up in the South Island of New Zealand (in the city of Dunedin), and have had the opportunity to travel to Australia to visit my Aunt & Uncle who live in Brisbane on the Gold Coast. Let me tell you that the sand on that beach is pure white and is as soft as baby powder. The wildlife there is unbelievable and there is so much to see. Do visit both countries if you get a chance - you will not regret it.


So you can see why my heart melted when I saw this cute little GLOW-IN-THE-DARK (yes it really does) Koala Pendant. Handstrung by me with Swarovski crystal accents and sterling lobster clasp on stainless steel nylon coated beading wire-it is sure to be your little girl's favorite. Plus it will go with everything and who else has a glow-in-the-dark pendant? Any birthdays coming up? Gifts for your neices? Stocking stuffers? (for you Christmas in July types) No other lil' mates out there will be this adorable for $18. TAKE 20% OFF RIGHT NOW FOR MENTIONING THIS BLOG. CODE: koalablog20. Email to purchase sarah@sarahjaned.com

No comments: