Monday, August 3, 2009

Shows this Week

Hello friends,

Just a quick note to let you know I have been working my tail off getting ready for my shows this week. They say to stop producing a week before your shows to let yourself rest, relax and get in a calm state ready to sell. Well, I can't say I've mastered that just yet. I'm more likely to be up until midnight the night before a show still cranking out more and more goodies for you to browse on my tables. I just can't help it. My husband is good at helping me shut down.

Anyway, this week there are two shows and lots of new designs to check out. I hope you stop by and find something beautiful for yourself or as a gift. I will be posting more and more designs to my site as the holidays approach. It is so much fun coming up with new ideas. They never seem to stop coming (which is a good thing), but keeps me very busy.

August 5th...3-9pm (one of my classiest and favorite shows to do each year)
FUSION www.fusionfederalway.org
You will need a ticket to get into this show, but it includes dinner, a live and silent auction and entertainment. And it's all tax deductible towards a very special cause to benefit homeless women with children. Plus you can dress up to the nines if you enjoy that-this year's theme is Give My Regards to Broadway!

August 7th...10am-9pm
August 8th...10am-7pm

SUMNER ARTS FESTIVAL www.sumnerartsfestival.com Booth #120
This is my 4th year in this show. Lots to do so bring the whole family. Food, music and entertainment, plus downtown Sumner has its Annual Sidewalk sale, which means in addition to the vendors (like moi) on Main Street, all the stores will stay open late and have special deals. Pencil it in on your calendar for fun this weekend.

Hope to see you there. I always enjoy seeing the friendly and familiar faces that stop by my booth. Now back to making earrings...

No comments: