Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Big Fantastic

People, I'm still here. Just wanted to let you know that I'm away from my jewels for a short time while I am working at the Puyallup Fair. I am helping out this year as the Education Stage Director, which means I scheduled all the acts on the Education Stage in the Pavillion Building. We have it all from Little Elvis to belly dancers to tap dancing seniors to many area dance studios and so, SO much more. Go to http://www.thefair.com/ and click on THINGS TO DO/FREE ENTERTAINMENT, and then the Education Stage to see the full lineup. It is taking me away from my jewelry for a short while, but I'll be back full throttle come October, so don't you go anywhere. I have plenty of fabulous ideas for Fall/Winter 2009, including dazzling holiday pieces, and even some whimsical ideas I'd like to have ready for Halloween/Harvest. I'll be working hard to get ready for my Holiday shows www.sarahjaned.com/events.htm. I work everyday except Sundays 9-3pm, so stop by and say Hello and have a scone while you're there. Just know that I'm still in business and I'll be back....

No comments: