Thursday, April 1, 2010

New is Back

Hello Friends, I'm enjoying Spring Break with my family and really trying to absorb how beautiful the newness of Spring actually is. Color is everywhere with new blooms, the trees are greening up, children are playing on playgrounds again (mine included), I am enjoying after-dinner walks with my husband before the sun sets, and the great conversation that comes with it. I see baby lambs and calves by their mothers-a precious time. My husband just had a touch-up lasik eye procedure done and is wearing shades indoors, looking cooler than Ray Charles at the piano. I'm also working on some new designs for my glass tile pendants - Summertime in Paris, Best Friends (sets), Military designs and Peace Signs. They are super cute and I will post them as soon as I can. The seasons are fleeting, so enjoy every moment.

No comments: