Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

Yesterday was wonderful and I felt very thankful. I celebrated with my family (except my brother's family who is on the east coast). My Mom always goes all out with the full trimmings. The best part is being together as a family. I got to meet my newest tiny nephew, only three weeks old. How tiny and fragile life is. You realize how quickly time passes and that each moment spent with loved ones is indeed a gift. Later today we'll spend time with my husband's family as well. It is so important to stop and be thankful for everything good in your life, and to do it more than once per year. I personally choose to give thanks to God for His unspeakable gifts in my life. Today, we move on to the next season. Christmas is already everywhere you look, and I get even more excited about Christmas. So off to finish my decorating, complete some large custom orders in glass tile and soldered pendants. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Perfectly said! I came over from your jewelry site, and LOVE your stuff. I earmarked several items to put on my "want" list for Christmas!