Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

I had a private jewelry show tonight at the home of one of my dear longterm clients. I knew she was planning to have the Royal Wedding playing on her TV in the background. The wheels began to turn and I realized I had trinkets from my trip to London in 1998. Yes, we went to Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace (where Lady Diana once lived). Yes, we tried to get the palace guards to break a smile. Alas, they are well trained. So I decided to use them in my display. I had brand new flower rings served on a silver platter.






My palace guards attended the jewels on either side of my own personal wedding tiara. I think it turned out quite well.

Did I mention there were Crown Jewels for sale? Sort of a Juicy Couture look. I may need to keep one in each color. Glitter embellished, reversible on extra-long chains to layer with other pieces or wear alone. They are too adorable to pass up at only $18.

No comments: