Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful List

I had fun designing this artwork for my THANKFUL soldered pendants. They are fun to layer with shorter gems or just wear long over your favorite top/sweater. I'm not sure which side I'll wear to the dinner table this year, but I will have mine on. It's something you can pull out every year and mix up with different fall colors - I tried to include them all between the front and back side. I will post my Christmas and New Year's options very soon, and they will be available in my ETSY Shop at www.etsy.com/shop/sarahjanedesign.

No matter what has happened over this past year in your life, I hope that you can enjoy your Thanksgiving Day, and remember that there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for. Life itself is the greatest gift. And if you are fortunate enough to be with people who care about you and love you, sitting around eating a nice meal, and enjoying good friends and fellowship, then you are truly blessed! Keep that bundled in your heart all year long.
Picture this with your cutest jeans {stretchy waisted for the occasion (haha)} black top and boots!


Just a samplling of things to be THANKFUL for - too many to list!

No comments: